This month the Bostik box theme was nature, Little M my crafting buddy and I got together and really had fun as we went for a visit to our local aquadrome. There is a lovely lake there and lots of geese, swans, ducks and wildlife. We took bread for the ducks and geese and then had some hot chocolate and scones in the cafeteria.
At home Little M wanted to do some crafting, but I had to hang the washing, she was fascinated with the cloths pegs and wanted to play with them. She clipped them together to make caterpillars or that is what she called them and then made flowers with them. Its amazing how her imagination is so good at the age of 6. After the washing done, Little M looked through the Bostik Box and we decided to make dragon flies with the cloths pegs and pipe cleaners.
What you will need:
4 plastic cloths pegs
8 pipe cleaners
4 pairs of eyes
Some Bostik foam pads.
How to make your the cloths peg dragon flies:
1. Take two different pipe cleaners and cut one approx 1 inch shorter than the other.
2. Join each pipe cleaner to make a circle.
3. Squash the pipe cleaner circle in half and twist to make two wings, repeat for the second circle.
4. At the top end of the cloths peg stick on two goggley eyes using the foam pads.
5. Pinch the cloths peg to open and add the pipe cleaner wings placing the smaller one first and follow it with the larger one.
The dragon flies were really easy to make and looked so cute, Don't you think it looks a little drunk???
This craft is suitable for young children although, adult supervision may be required for using scissors.
Being part of the Bostik 2017 bloggers with Tots100 and Merrily Crafts, I was sent some craft items in a box to create this project.