Link Within is a blog widget that links related stories from your blog archive. It helps to increase page views and keeps the reader engaged allowing you to retrieve archived posts and present them to your readers with the new posts.
Here are simple instructions on how to add Link Within to your blog.
1. Sign in to your Blogger Account.
2. Open the Blog you want to use add Link within to.
3. In another tab open www.linkwithin.com.
4. On the Link within page enter your email-id, your blog URL and then your blog platform.
5. Next select the number of links of posts you want to show.
6. Click Get Widget
7. Then on install widget page click install widget in the first line.
8. Select your blog name and click Add Widget.
9. You will be redirected to your blog , make sure you are logged into your blog.
10.In layout you will find Link within widget included automatically.
11.Drag the widget to the bottom of your blog post on the layout .This will give it the best exposure.
12. Save layout and refresh blog.
Widget should be installed.
You may like:
How to add a Facebook Page Like box on your Blogger blog.