I am so proud that my two vegetarian cook books Easy to cook Snacks and Easy to cook Potatoes are finally ready and available to purchase. Both books offer a selection of vegetarian multinational cuisines and are all accompanied with colourful photography and easy step by step recipe instructions.They are neat and compact lightweight so perfect for your kitchen shelf ready at hand when you need that simple recipe idea. Both books are perfect for young students living away from home who want a taste of home cooking that is easy and quick to make.
The books are available to purchase on line in Europe, India, China, Australia and in the UK from Waterstones Book shops. They are retailing at £ 9.95 each and are perfect for Eid, Diwali, Halloween and Christmas Presents.The books can also be purchased directly from simply.food and as special introduction offer to the celebrate the launch of these books simply.food is offering 25% discount plus free postage for UK orders when both books are purchased together making them £ 15.00 per pair. (Postage will apply for overseas orders.)
Please complete the order form to place your order in time for Diwali and Christmas.
Fill out my form!
To mark this double celebration of simply.food's 5th anniversary and the launch of my two new cook booksI am giving away one set of books to one simply.food reader.The giveaway is open worldwide as simply.food has so many readers all over the world and would like to thank each and every one who has visited the site, inspired and motivated me and shared so much love in the form of comments and visits.
- Competition ends 28th November 2013 6.00 pm
- This giveaway is open to all readers WORLDWIDE who are over 18.
- The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter (which uses random.org) and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not respond within a 7 days another winner will be chosen.
- There is one prize of a a set of books (Easy to cook Snacks and Easy to cook Potatoes)
- By entering you are **agreeing** to share your address with simply.food to receive the prize.
- The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. simply.food reserves the right to **substitute** the prize for one of a similar type / value if the prize above is not available.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
- All entries will be verified, failure to follow instructions correctly will result in participants being disqualified. Please do not cheat.
How Rafflecopter works:
- You will need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment. You can do this by clicking on leave a comment at the bottom of the post and leaving your reply in the comment box.
- Login to Rafflecopter – click to see what the question is. Make a comment answering the question on the blog.
- Go back to Rafflecopter and click the green button to tell me you have made a comment, this will unlock all the other options. All entries are checked to see that the mandatory question is answered, if its not all bonus entries will become void.
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf. For information on how to find the URL of your tweet click here.
- For bonus entries you can return to this page and enter the daily bonus entries.
- If you are still unsure as to how Rafflecopter works please do check out this short video