Healthy and delicious Cauliflower and peas curry cooked in aromatic spices.
400 g cauliflower florets
100 g frozen peas
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon chilli powder
1 teaspoon turmeric powder
½ teaspoon cumin powder
½ teaspoon coriander powder
¼ teaspoon mustard seeds
2 tablespoons olive oil
4 tablespoons passata (sieved tomatoes)
1 teaspoon MDH kitchen king masala (or garam masala)
1 clove garlic finely minced
2 springs of fresh coriander finely chopped
1. Cut the cauliflower florets into small pieces.
2. In a wok add the oil, when it is hot add the mustard seeds and wait for them to splutter. Next add the garlic and sauté for few seconds and then add the cauliflower and peas.
3. Toss the cauliflower and peas mixture and stir fry for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes add the salt, chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin and coriander powder and the kitchen king masala and the passata.
4. Cook the cauliflower for another 5-7 minutes tossing it intermittently until it starts to crisp a little. The cauliflower should be cooked but still hold its shape and is not mushy.
5. Transfer the curry to a serving dish and garnish with fresh coriander.
Serve with rice