Foodies Festival, the UK’s largest celebration of food & drink returns to Clapham Common on the weekend of Fri 6th, Sat 7th & Sun 8th June this year 2014. Each year thousands of visitors come from the surrounding areas to feast on a vast array of culinary activities, making Foodies Festival the social event of the summer. Visitors will see top chefs cooking in the Chef’s Theatre; sample wine, beer, and cocktails in the Drink’s Theatre and join top pastry chefs in the brand new Chocolate, Cake, Bake and Preserves Theatre, and kids can learn to cook too in the Children’s Cookery Theatre.
The festival will have a Feasting Tent where visitors can enjoy eating with chefs, friends and family at long banqueting tables.
This year there is the introduction of the Vintage Tea Tent that will hold daily tea dances, alongside a Vintage Kitchen Market allowing visitors to pick up beautiful pieces to add to their own kitchens at home.
For the people who enjoy a little bit of beer or cider the Real Ale and Cider Farm will be offering visitors a special area to chill out on hay bales and strike up a conversation with our beer and cider expert Melissa Cole and fellow beer lovers. There’s a guitar behind the bar for those in the mood to get a sing-along started.
A new Chilli Food Market will excite those with a love for spicy foods with a range of chilli growers and artisan producers of sauces, sweets and jams. For those who can handle the heat a Chilli Eating Challenge takes place at 5pm daily.
Foodies Festival tickets are on sale now, to purchase your tickets you can Click here to buy tickets
How To Enter:
- Simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Leaving a blog comment is mandatory and failure to do so will void any other entries.
- Closing date - 25th May 2014 12.00 am
1. This competition is open to UK residents only who are over 18 years of age .
2. Complimentary tickets are valid for one day only at the London Show.
3. Tickets are non transferable. One pair of tickets per winner only.
4. Complimentary tickets obtained through this offer may not be duplicated.
5. All tickets will be scanned on entry to the show
How Rafflecopter works:
· You will need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment. You can do this by clicking on leave a comment at the bottom of the post and leaving your reply in the comment box.Please note your comment will not show immediately as it needs to be moderated however rest assured it will appear on the site, so carry on with rest of entries.
· Login to Rafflecopter – click to see what the question is. Make a comment answering the question on the blog.
· Go back to Rafflecopter and click the green button to tell me you have made a comment, this will unlock all the other options. All entries are checked to see that the mandatory question is answered, if its not all bonus entries will become void.
· Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf.
· For information on how to find the URL of your tweet click here.
· For bonus entries you can return to this page and enter the daily bonus entries.
· If you are still unsure as to how Rafflecopter works please do check out this short video.