Refreshing summer cherry and apple smoothie.
10 ripe cherries
1 pink lady apple
1 tablespoon lemon juice
12 ice cubes
2 cherries for garnishing.
1. De stone the cherries and add them to the Optimum 9400 blender
2. Cut the apple in quarters and remove the core and add it to the blender
3. Add the lemon juice and ice cubes.
4. Blend the smoothie starting on slow speed and gradually increasing speed. Blend for 60 seconds.
5. Pour into serving glasses, garnish with a cherry and serve immediately.
I made my smoothie in the Optimum 9400 blender, it is a great blender that will create amazing smoothies, ice creams, sorbets, smooths, nut milks in a jiffy. It also grates, slices and grinds.
The Optimum 9400 is currently available at a special price of £ 329.00, it comes with a 30 day money back guarantee with free return postage of you are not totally satisfied with it. To read more about it and purchase one you can check my review here.