Foodies Festival Christmas
Old Truman Brewery – Spitalfields London
November 28th, 29th and 30th 2014
‘Foodies Festival Christmas’ to be held at the Old Truman Brewery in Spitalfields London, 28th – 30th November 2014.
- Producers Grotto with Craft Beer Market and Pop-Up Breweries
- Pudding Hall serving all types of sweet patisserie
- Gingerbread House serving ginger beer and roasted ginger marshmallows.
- Hands-on masterclasses in cake decorating, where you can personalise eatable treats to hang on the Christmas tree at home.
- Carol singers
- Elf cookery school
- Christmas feasting table
- Coffee Corner
- Cheese Village
A wonderful day out enjoying the Christmas atmosphere and ideal for sampling wonderful Christmas food, wines and beers. For event details and tickets click here.
Foodies festival have been very generous and have agreed to give 3 citrusspiceuk visitors a chance to win one pair of tickets each so that you too can join in the Christmas festivities.
How To Enter:
- Simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Leaving a blog comment is mandatory and failure to do so will void any other entries.
- Closing date - 11th November 2014 12.00 am
1. This competition is open to UK residents only who are over 18 years of age .
2. Complimentary tickets are valid for one day only at the London Show.
3. Tickets are non transferable. One pair of tickets per winner only.
4. Complimentary tickets obtained through this offer may not be duplicated.
5. All tickets will be scanned on entry to the show
How Rafflecopter works:
· You will need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment. You can do this by clicking on leave a comment at the bottom of the post and leaving your reply in the comment box.Please note your comment will not show immediately as it needs to be moderated however rest assured it will appear on the site, so carry on with rest of entries.
· Login to Rafflecopter – click to see what the question is. Make a comment answering the question on the blog.
· Go back to Rafflecopter and click the green button to tell me you have made a comment, this will unlock all the other options. All entries are checked to see that the mandatory question is answered, if its not all bonus entries will become void.
· Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf.
· For information on how to find the URL of your tweet click here.
· For bonus entries you can return to this page and enter the daily bonus entries.
· If you are still unsure as to how Rafflecopter works please do check out this short video.a Rafflecopter giveaway