The Ideal home show Christmas is taking place at Earls Court, running from the 19th - 23rd of November,
The perfect place to spend a day and get all your christmas shopping done under one roof. The venue will be transformed into a winter wonderland featuring over 650 exhibitors across 7 sectors including: Interiors & Home Accessories, Food & Drink sponsored by Regina, Home Improvements & Outdoor Living sponsored by Hydropool, Fashion & Beauty sponsored by Lexus, Technology & Gadgets sponsored by Virgin Media, Christmas Gifts and Christmas Decorations.
The Ideal Home Show at Christmas will feature a host of festive favourite celebrities, including celebrity chef Gino D'Acampo, English actress and celebrity chef Lisa Faulkner, interior designer Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen, gadget expert Suzi Perry, and well known TV personality and wine expert, Olly Smith. Our experts will be on hand at the show offering their own festive hints and tips to make your Christmas Ideal.
· Christmas Ice Rink – The centrepiece of the exhibition is a spectacular ice rink There will also be a Bandstand, which will feature a whole host of festive music.
· The Christmas Theatre sponsored by Gocompare.com – The main theatre will host talks and workshops from a range of experts to advise on how to create the perfect homemade Christmas. The hourly sessions will focus on making Christmas cards, festive wreaths, decorations, table settings and much more!
· The Christmas Catwalk sponsored by Lexus – A round up of the latest trends and festive fashion, from the best Christmas party dresses, hair styles, and make up looks to ensure you look your best throughout the party season!
· The Christmas Food &Drink Theatre sponsored by Regina – This interactive theatre will feature top celebrity chefs, including Gino D'Acampo, and drinks experts including Olly Smith, giving you handy hints and tips for your Christmas culinary creation and festive tipples to match. With live cook along demonstrations, foodies are able to learn from the experts in how to cook up a storm in the kitchen this Christmas.
· The Gregg Wallace Christmas Restaurant - The acclaimed restaurant returns for another year, hosted by friend of the show Gregg Wallace, providing a traditional Christmas lunch with a twist.
· – A chance to browse through all the latest offerings from Celebrity Chefs and Bakers, plus DIY and Gardening experts, and find the best Christmas presents, all at exclusive show prices! Plus personalise any gifts by having the book signed by your favourite chef or expert while at the show.
· -haves, we will be providing the lowdown on the hottest gadgets and technology to create your ideal Christmas. The friendly guys and girls from will also be on hand to tell you all about their latest offers and services.
Plus, with over 650 top brands and exhibitors offering innovative products that you won’t find on the high street, it’s the ultimate destination for all of your Christmas shopping. For more information click here
Ideal Home show Christmas has been very generous and have offered citrusspice a chance to giveaway 5 pairs of tickets to citrusspiceuk readers.
How To Enter
· Simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
· Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
· Please read the rules they form the terms and conditions of this Giveaway
· Closing date – 15th November 2014. 12.00 am Open to Uk residents over the age of 18 only