How to create a recipe box / card for your blogger blog:
1. Go to any site such as photo bucket or image shack and create an account where you can upload a photo and get a direct link to your recipe photo you want to use on your recipe card. Upload your photo and copy the direct url and keep a note of it by pasting it in note pad. You will need this in step 2 at the very end.
2. Open a new tab in your browser and open The Recipe Wiz
3. Fill the recipe box tabs with the recipe instructions.
4. Copy the microdata code
5. Create a new post in blogger.
6. In blogger you need to have your post open in html format.
8.Your recipe card should look like this:
8. You can add additional text and photos above or below your microdata code if you wish to add more information or images in your post. However the microdata template will allow you to show one thumbnail picture only on your recipe card.