For someone who spends a lot of time in my kitchen, I find that having organised cupboards for the ingredients is really important. It is crucial that foods such as grains, spices, flours, cereals and nuts should always be stored in a cool place in air tight containers once they are opened to retain their freshness.
For storage solution , I love the oxo pop range containers they come in an assortment of sizes and are great as they also stack one on top of the other.Organising your pantry will be a breeze with these see through containers.
The Containers have a unique push-button mechanism that creates an airtight seal so that the food remains fresh.The button also serves as a handle to lift off the lid. The POP Containers are available in 12 different sizes so they are perfect for many types of ingredients and will fit into the smallest of storage spaces. All POP containers are plastic and are BPA Free. The Oxo pop containers are available in all well know department as well as online from OXO
I would like to thank OXO for sending me some containers for my kitchen, , they have been really kind and have agreed to will send one citrusspice reader 4 x OXO POP 0.5l containers as a prize.
How To Enter:
- Simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- This competition is open to UK residents only over 18 years of age .Please read the rules below .
- Leaving a blog comment is mandatory and failure to do so will void any other entries.
- Closing date - 31st Dec 2014 12.00 am
- You will need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment. You can do this by clicking on leave a comment at the bottom of the post and leaving your reply in the comment box.Please note your comment will not show immediately as it needs to be moderated however rest assured it will appear on the site, so carry on with rest of entries.
- Login to Rafflecopter – click to see what the question is. Make a comment answering the question on the blog.
- Go back to Rafflecopter and click the green button to tell me you have made a comment, this will unlock all the other options. All entries are checked to see that the mandatory question is answered, if its not all bonus entries will become void.
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf.
- For information on how to find the URL of your tweet click here.
- For bonus entries you can return to this page and enter the daily bonus entries.
- If you are still unsure as to how Rafflecopter works please do check out this short video.