Creating home made gifts is a really nice idea. People are often scared to attempt making things at home because they don't have the knowledge. However with the Kirstie Allsopp kits, making things at home is simple and easy to do.The kits come with all the things you need to complete your project with detailed instructions as well. With this in mind I am hosting a giveaway for two Kirstie Allsop Kitty coin purse kit for two citrusspice readers. The kits contain everything you will need with full instructions to make your own coin purse.The purses are in beautiful floral fabric , lined and have a metal clasp.
How To Enter:
- Simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- 2 kitty Allsopp Coin Purse kits (one prize per winner)
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- This competition is open to UK residents only over 18 years of age .Please read the rules below .
- Leaving a blog comment is mandatory and failure to do so will void any other entries.
- Closing date - 15th March 12.00 am
How Rafflecopter works:
- You will need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment. You can do this by clicking on leave a comment at the bottom of the post and leaving your reply in the comment box.Please note your comment will not show immediately as it needs to be moderated however rest assured it will appear on the site, so carry on with rest of entries.
- Login to Rafflecopter – click to see what the question is. Make a comment answering the question on the blog.
- Go back to Rafflecopter and click the green button to tell me you have made a comment, this will unlock all the other options. All entries are checked to see that the mandatory question is answered, if its not all bonus entries will become void.
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf.
- For information on how to find the URL of your tweet click here.
- For bonus entries you can return to this page and enter the daily bonus entries.
- If you are still unsure as to how Rafflecopter works please do check out this short video.