Foodies Festival, the UK’s biggest celebration of food and drink, will transform Syon Park into a foodie heaven 23,24,25th May as part of their 10th anniversary celebrations with celebrity chefs, new tasting theatres and more street food.
Highlights of the show:
- Chefs Theatre
- Wine and Champagne theatre
- Beer craft theatre
- Chocolate Master Class
- Cake bake theatre
- Street food theatre
- Kids master class
- 200 Exibitors in Artisan producers market
Tickets are on sale now at www.foodiesfestival.com or by calling 0844 995 1111
Friday adult day ticket £12.00 (£10.00 concession)
Saturday or Sunday adult day ticket £15.00 (£12.00 concession)
3-day adult ticket £25.00 (£18.00 concession)
Friday VIP ticket £45.00*
Saturday or Sunday VIP ticket £48.00*
*VIP tickets include a welcome glass of bubbly, access to the VIP tent with private bar and refreshments throughout the day, priority entry to food and drink masterclasses, a goody bag and a showguide.
All children aged 12 and under go free to all Foodies Festivals when accompanied by an adult.
Saturday 23rd1am – 7pm
Sunday 24th1am – 7pm
Monday 25th May: 11am – 7pm
Foodies Festival have bben very kind and they have given Citrusspice three pairs of tickets for three lucky winners.
How To Enter:
How To Enter:
- Simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Leaving a blog comment is mandatory and failure to do so will void any other entries.
- Closing date - 28th April 12.00 am
*Terms and conditions
1. This competition is open to UK residents only who are over 18 years of age .
2. Complimentary tickets are valid for one day only at the Syon Park Show.
3. Tickets are non transferable. One pair of tickets per winner only.
4. Complimentary tickets obtained through this offer may not be duplicated.
5. All tickets will be scanned on entry to the show
How Rafflecopter works:
· You will need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment. You can do this by clicking on leave a comment at the bottom of the post and leaving your reply in the comment box.Please note your comment will not show immediately as it needs to be moderated however rest assured it will appear on the site, so carry on with rest of entries.
· Login to Rafflecopter – click to see what the question is. Make a comment answering the question on the blog.
· Go back to Rafflecopter and click the green button to tell me you have made a comment, this will unlock all the other options. All entries are checked to see that the mandatory question is answered, if its not all bonus entries will become void.
· Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf.
· For information on how to find the URL of your tweet click here.
· For bonus entries you can return to this page and enter the daily bonus entries.
· If you are still unsure as to how Rafflecopter works please do check out this short video.