Retro recipes in the Chefs Theatre, vegan treats in the Artisan Christmas Market, Champagne Ski Bar and a London Gin Theatre are just some of the festive features food-lovers can look forward to as Foodies Festival Christmas returns to London’s Truman Brewery 27th – 29th November.
If you want to get some great gifts for Christmas and spend a day sampling amazing food then you will not want to miss this wonderful festival.
Tickets are on sale now and are available at www.foodiesfestival.com or by calling 0844 995 1111
Advance tickets are available for £12
Friday adult day ticket £15.00 (£12.00 concession)
Saturday or Sunday adult day ticket £18.00 (£15.00 concession)
3-day adult ticket £23.00 (£18.00 concession)
Friday VIP ticket £35.00
Saturday or Sunday VIP ticket £39.00
VIP tickets include a welcome glass of bubbly, access to the VIP lounge with private bar and refreshments throughout the day, priority entry to food and drink masterclasses, a festive goody bag and a showguide.
All children aged 12 and under go free to all Foodies Festivals when accompanied by an adult.
Friday 27th November:
Saturday 28th November:
Sunday 29th November: 11am – 6pm
Foodies festival have been very generous and have agreed to give 3 citrusspiceuk visitors a chance to win one pair of tickets each so that you too can join in the Christmas festivities.
How To Enter:
- Simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Leaving a blog comment is mandatory and failure to do so will void any other entries.
- Closing date - 15th October 2015 12.00 am
1. This competition is open to UK residents only who are over 18 years of age .
2. Complimentary tickets are valid for one day only .
3. Tickets are non transferable. One pair of tickets per winner only.
4. Complimentary tickets obtained through this offer may not be duplicated.
5. All tickets will be scanned on entry to the show
How Rafflecopter works:
· You will need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment. You can do this by clicking on leave a comment at the bottom of the post and leaving your reply in the comment box.Please note your comment will not show immediately as it needs to be moderated however rest assured it will appear on the site, so carry on with rest of entries.
· Login to Rafflecopter – click to see what the question is. Make a comment answering the question on the blog.
· Go back to Rafflecopter and click the green button to tell me you have made a comment, this will unlock all the other options. All entries are checked to see that the mandatory question is answered, if its not all bonus entries will become void.
· Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf.
· For information on how to find the URL of your tweet click here.
· For bonus entries you can return to this page and enter the daily bonus entries.
· If you are still unsure as to how Rafflecopter works please do check out this short video.