Old El Paso make cooking Mexican food easy with their deliciou range of sauces, salsas and the ready to fill taco and tortilla shells and burritos. They recently hosted a Mexican cookery class at Food at 52, a cookery school in Old Street which I absolutely adore having been there several times to cook.
As we waited for the rest of the team to arrive we were spoilt with some delicious nibbles and drinks to get us in the mood of the Mexican evening.
Attending these cookery events are always fun because not only do you get some recipe inspiration from the product, get to enjoy the food created but also make some new foodie friends too.
The cookery session was fun, the vegetarians made a filling of sweet potato, onions, peppers and courgettes while the non vegetarians created a filling from mince and also chopped lots of lovely salad toppings to go on top of the tortillas.
I was a guest of Old El Paso at Food at 52 and this post is all about my personal experience of the evening.
As always I endeavour to try and share my experience with my readers so in collaboration with Old El Paso I have one hamper full of Old El Paso goodies for one simply food reader to win so that they too can create their own mid week Mexican feast to taste.
- Extra Mild Super Tasty Stand ‘N’ Stuff Soft Taco Kit
- 8 STAND’N’STUFF Tortillas
- 12 Crunchy Taco shells
- 2 x Garlic & Paprika Taco Seasoning Mix
- Flour Tortillas Regular 8 Pack
- 2 x Smoky BBQ Fajita Seasoning Mix
- Mild Thick n’ Chunky Salsa
How To Enter:
- Simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- 1 Old El Paso hamper
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- This competition is open to UK residents only over 18 years of age. Please read the rules below .
- Leaving a blog comment is mandatory and failure to do so will void any other entries.
- Closing date - Dec 5th 2015 12.00 am