At Easter time we like to have a family lunch and we try and set our table with Easter colours and theme. Its just to add a little bit of fun and also it gets the younger member of the family a craft activity to do while the lunch is being prepared. These simple Easter Napkins rings look pretty and very festive.
You will need:
- Cardboard tube (from kitchen roll or wrapping paper roll)
- Yellow paper
- Silver card
- Flowers Motifs
- Pencil ruler
- Decorative ribbon
- Ribbon with edging
How to make the Napkin Rings:
1. Mark the tube at 4 cm intervals and cut out as many pieces as you want napkin rings.
2. From the silver card,cut out a strip 4cm wide and long enough to wrap around your tube ring with a 1 cm overlap.
3. From the yellow paper cut out a strip 4cm wide and long enough to wrap around your tube ring with a 1 cm overlap.
4. Stick the yellow paper strip inside the cardboard ring to cover it .
5. Stick the silver card over the cardboard ring and secure the edge well with glue.
6. Stick some decorative ribbon in the centre of the ring
7. Stick contrasting ribbon or scalloped edge ribbons on both edges of the napkin ring.