I was introduced to cooking and kitchen chores from a very young age. I vividly remember standing on a stool at the sink rinsing cups whilst my mother washed them. I also remember standing on a stool next to my mum watching her whilst she prepared the dinner. My mum used to give me a butter knife to cut soft things with so that I could develop my chopping skills.
I too followed suit and introduced both my daughters to cooking at a very young age and I am really proud that they have both become very confident in the kitchen. Introducing kids to cook sets them up for life and nowadays so many companies are making available children friendly baking kits, utensils and even children friendly knives such as the new Kuhn Rikon Kinder Kitchen collection.
The KinderKitchen tools for kids is perfect for creating fun in the kitchen for small cooks and budding chefs. The New KinderKitchen range includes the new Dog Knives, available with serrated or non-serrated blades.
Both blades are made from durable Japanese stainless steel, strong enough to cut soft foods but not little fingers. The dog’s ears doubles as a hand guard.
The knives are available in purple and pink or blue and green. The knives are retailing at £7.95 each r can be bought as a pair for £14.95.
An additional set is available which also includes together with the knives the cutting shears which retails at £22.95
These lovely knives are safe for little fingers and are perfect to introduce knife skills to the youngest member of your family.
How To Enter:
- Simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- 1 set of KinderKitchen tools for kids from Kuhn Rikon.
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- This competition is open to UK residents only over 18 years of age.Please read the rules below .
- Leaving a blog comment is mandatory and failure to do so will void any other entries.
- Closing date - July 30th 12.00 am
How Rafflecopter works:
- You will need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment. You can do this by clicking on leave a comment at the bottom of the post and leaving your reply in the comment box.Please note your comment will not show immediately as it needs to be moderated however rest assured it will appear on the site, so carry on with rest of entries.
- Login to Rafflecopter – click to see what the question is. Make a comment answering the question on the blog.
- Go back to Rafflecopter and click the green button to tell me you have made a comment, this will unlock all the other options. All entries are checked to see that the mandatory question is answered, if its not all bonus entries will become void.
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf.
- For information on how to find the URL of your tweet click here.
- For bonus entries you can return to this page and enter the daily bonus entries.
- If you are still unsure as to how Rafflecopter works please do check out this short video.