Stitching, Sewing & Hobbycrafts with Fashion and Embroidery
ExCeL, London 27-29 March 2015The Stitching, Sewing & Hobbycrafts show with the popular Fashion and Embroidery element will take place at the ExCeL, London from the 27-29 March 2015. Creative crafters and savvy stitchers will be in sewing heaven in the Stitching, Sewing & Hobbycrafts aisles. Over 100 exhibitors from across the UK will gather at the ExCeL, London to showcase their wares and supplies, share advice and offer inspiration to those looking to embark on their next creative project.
Stitching, Sewing & Hobbycrafts with Fashion & Embroidery
27-29 March 2015
Open 10am – 5pm
Adult £10.00 (£8.00 Advance Price)
Senior £9.00 (£7.00 Advance Price)
Children free if accompanied by an adult with a valid ticket, otherwise £5.00
All advanced tickets need to be ordered by 5pm Monday 23rd March 2015
ICHF have been very generous and again this year they have agreed to provide tickets for citrusspice readers. At citrusspiceuk I have 1 pair of tickets each for 5 lucky winners to attend this amazing show.
How To Enter:
· Simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
· Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
· Please read the rules they form the terms and conditions of this Giveaway
· Closing date – 28th Feb 2015. 12.00 AM Open to UK residents over the age of 18 only
How Rafflecopter works:
- You will need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment. You can do this by clicking on leave a comment at the bottom of the post and leaving your reply in the comment box. Please note your comment will not show immediately as it needs to be moderated however rest assured it will appear on the site, so carry on with rest of entries.
- Login to Rafflecopter – click to see what the question is. Make a comment answering the question on the blog.
- Go back to Rafflecopter and click the green button to tell me you have made a comment, this will unlock all the other options. All entries are checked to see that the mandatory question is answered, if its not all bonus entries will become void.
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf.
- For information on how to find the URL of your tweet click here.
- For bonus entries you can return to this page and enter the daily bonus entries.
- If you are still unsure as to how Rafflecopter works please do check out this short video
a Rafflecopter giveaway