We are already approaching spring but you would not have thought so with the sub zero temperatures that UK have been experiencing recently. I do love the Spring season, the first flowers popping their heads through the frosty ground and the sound of birds chirping in the early morning, almost like they have woken up from a long hibernation.
The Bostik box this month is themed flying and birds, so as always little M my crafting buddy and I got together one cold Sunday afternoon to play with the items in the box.
We decided to make use of the pretty feathers in the box and make some lovely love bird stick puppets.
Items you will need for the stick puppets are:
1 round Paper plate
2 Stickon Eyes
2 Lolly sticks
Bostik, stickon sellotape rounds
Bostik Glue dots
Stick on flower decorations
Funky foam yellow and pink
How to Make the Love Bird Stick Puppets:
1. On the paper plate draw an "S "shape as shown in picture.
2. Cut the shape out so that you have two bird shapes.
3. Cut two triangle shapes for birds beaks from the yellow funky foam.
4. Using the Bostik tape discs stick the beak to the bird.
5. From the funky foam cut out heart shape as shown in picture to make the birds wings.
6. Using the Bostik glue dots stick the feathers on to the birds tail end.
7. On top of the feathers stick on the heart shape to make the birds wing. Stick on the eye.
8. Decorate your love bird with some flower stickers.
The love bird stick puppet is ready for play.
This craft is suitable for young children although, adult supervision may be required for using scissors. If you like this project check the link below for more art and craft projects, that you can do with your children.
Kids Arts and Craft Videos
Kids Arts and Crafts Projects
Being part of the Bostik 2018 bloggers with Tots100 and Merrily Crafts, I was sent some craft items in a box to create this project.