Get more fans and followers for your social media profiles on Facebook, Twitter, and other popular social networks by adding follow buttons on your blog.
1. Create an account at Add this.
2. Click on get the code and select Follow button
3. A grey box will appear.
4. In the grey box select my profile and select your own profile in the drop down.
5. In the header section select a title you wish to give your buttons such as "Follow Us"
6. Select the design for your buttons from horizontal large, horizontal small, vertical large ,vertical small.
7.In the next section you can create as many buttons as you want, just fill in the individual URL's of all your social media sites you wish to create a buttons for.
8. You will be able to see a preview of the buttons you have created.
9. Once you have created all the buttons you require, click on grab the code.
9. Log into your Blogger blog and go to layout.
10. Select add a gadget
12. Paste the code you have copied from Step 9 into the gadget and click on save.
13.Reposition the gadget to the required position on your sidebar layout by dragging it up or down.
14. Save layout and view blog.
The widget should be showing in your side bar.
You may like:
How to add social media Share buttons to your blogger blog