To make the 3D Christmas Tree you will need:
- 1 piece of white a4 paper
- 6 pieces of Green a4 card
- Pva Glue (or glue stick)
- Gold, silver, red, green decorations such as gems, berries, bells, buttons, stickers.
- 1 small glittery foam gold star ( or you can cut out a star from gold card)
1. Fold the a4 sheet of paper in half and place the sheet with the folded side to the right in front of you.
2. Draw a Christmas tree shape with a pencil as per picture below.
3.Cut the tree shape out.
3. Using the white paper tree template cut out 6 identical trees from the green card.
4. Fold each green card tree in half. You should have 6 folded trees.
5. Place two trees of the folded sides next to each other and spread glue on one side and stick the two tree halves together.
6. Continue following step 5 until you have all 6 green card trees stuck together like a concertina.
7. Once all six green trees are stuck together, stand the tree up and fan it out to create a 3D tree.
8. Using any decorations of your choice and plenty of imagination decorate your tree as desired. Finally stick a gold star at the top of your tree.
This post is in collaboration with viking direct . I purchased the green card, white paper and glue from Viking Direct who supplied the equipment in this post.