Delicious eggless pancakes served with fresh strawberries and mango and drizzled with chocolate sauce.
- 1 cup Plain Flour
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 tablespoons Melted Butter
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup Skimmed milk
- few squirts Sunflower spray oil
- 10 Fresh strawberries diced
- 1/2 cup Fresh mango diced
- 3 tablespoons Chocolate sauce
1. In a large bowl add the flour, sugar, melted butter, vanilla, salt and milk and whisk the mixture together.Cover and leave to rest for 1 hour2. Heat a non stick pan and spray with sunflower cooking spray.3. Pour a ladle of pancake batter and swirl it around to form a thin pancake.4. Cook on medium heat until bubbles form and then flip the pancake. Transfer the cooked pancake on to a piece of greaseproof paper and cover and keep warm.5. Repeat for rest of batter.To serve place a pancake on a dish folded into quarter and spoon some chopped strawberries and mango on it. Drizzle with chocolate sauce.
DetailsPrep time: Cook time: Total time: Yield: Serves 4